06 Feb DevOps Engineer
As a “DevOps Engineer” at B-Open you will deploy and manage systems and data processing pipelines for European agencies monitoring the environment from space. You will join a team that combines a strong research-oriented attitude with a solid industrial background. We build software that works and have fun doing it!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software products in operations.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or Master of Science in engineering, physics, mathematics or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with the Linux operating system and networking
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with one or more among of the following technologies: Docker, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience with the Python programming language and its scientific computing ecosystem: NumPy, SciPy, scikit-image, Jupyter, pandas, xarray, dask.
- Experience with software development best practices: unit / integration / functional testing, code coverage, coding style analysis and git-flow branching model.
- Experience with modern tools and workflows for Continuous Integration such as Docker, Git, GitHub, JIRA, Puppet, Linux, Jenkins, CircleCI or equivalents.
- Experience with Big data and distributed computing technologies, dask, GPU, Hadoop, etc.
Office location: Rome, Italy (metro Ponte Mammolo)
Employment Type: Full-time (tempo indeterminato CCNL commercio)
Seniority level: mid-senior
Salary: Competitive + bonus